Roadway Services

Within the city limits of Hoover, the Hoover Public Works Department maintains public roadways that are not maintained by Jefferson County, Shelby County or the Alabama Department of Transportation.

Some of the services provided are:

  • Maintenance and repair of roadway pavement
  • Maintenance of drainage culverts within the right of way
  • Maintenance of drainage ditches within the right of way

You can submit a maintenance request for services to the Public Works Department or through My Hoover Connect. 

The City of Hoover HB2 Annual Transportation Plan is available for viewing.